A couple weeks ago my hubby took me on a birthday date to a jazz concert. The Dieter Ilg Trio offered a fantastic evening of musical entertainment and delight by taking classical pieces and adapting them into a jazz format. A perfect evening out!
In a flyer advertising the event, we could tell that […]
We made it 30 kilometers in 4 hours…
welcome to a German ”Stau.”
Last week after meeting up with some friends, we got stuck in a traffic jam on the way home. The Autobahn was lined with cars and we were only moving inches at a time (hard to imagine on a highway that is […]
…I experienced it yesterday!
On my way to a prayer meeting in the morning, I was driving along the highway heading to the village where the ministry base we work with is located. Somehow in the middle of a curve I got too close to the right side, and my tire caught the dip going […]
Merry Christmas everyone! I’m so thankful for the gift of Christ, and that we can celebrate Him all year ’round, but be especially reminded of Him at this time.
Mogi and I are in Kentucky this week, visiting my sister and her family. It’s been a great trip so far! Sledding (we really had a […]
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top ExperienceDon’t you wish it were possible to bottle up memories? To preserve them in a jar that you […]
- To Those Stuck in the SaturdayWhat is one to do on a weekend that’s supposed to be celebrating life when death seems to […]
- Fascinated by the Father“Papa!” he says, pointing to the coffee cup. And a few minutes later, […]
- Why the Little Things Matter to GodI half-apologize for the silence on my blog lately. Not really, though, because things […]
- When God Invites Us into His Christmas PreparationsToday is December 23rd. The day before Christmas Eve. Even though it doesn’t feel like […]
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top Experience
What I blog about:advent autumn baby beauty blessing celebration christmas church Compassion Easter faith family forgiveness Germany giving giving thanks growth healing hope joy justice life love missions Monday Morning Musings money moving obedience perspective pictures prayer presence provision quotes reality receiving remembrance rest serving song spiritually alive traditions Uncategorized Video worship