MEET THE AUTHOR
Canadian by birth, German at heart, Citizen of Heaven most of all.
I love a steaming cup of tea in my hand, journal on my lap and feet propped up in front of the fireplace.
Welcome to my online ‘living room’! I invite you to have a seat and ponder together with me Who Jesus is and what faith means.
I am married to my incredible husband of almost 6 years, and together we’re living the adventure of obedience. When we heard the Lord’s call to move to Germany and came in 2011, we had no idea what would be waiting for us! A journey that began in response to the needs of my mother-in-law who was dealing with the effects of a stroke has turned into a wild ride of learning to serve, to stand, to supplicate. We’re so thankful for His mercies that are new each morning! I became a mom in 2013 when we got pregnant with our first baby. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage at 8 weeks, but we have since been blessed with our amazing son Caleb (almost 2), and our newest addition, baby Jael.
One of the most exciting aspects of ministry here is our involvement in a revival center called ”Passion”, where we are privileged to constantly encounter God in new ways and help others meet Him as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – Healer, Guide, Provider, Comforter, and Bondage-Breaker. What an awesome God we serve!
I am a teacher at heart, and that comes through in my writing. My blog posts are devotional-like reflections of what the Lord is currently teaching me through everyday situations, and at times I also share about the journey of motherhood and life overseas. If you’d like biweekly posts about discovering God in the daily delivered to your inbox, feel free to subscribe by clicking HERE.
Thanks for dropping by ”Deep Cries Out.” I’d love to get to know you as well – feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself! 🙂
Crying out from the depths with you,
~ Kristyn Mogler
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top ExperienceDon’t you wish it were possible to bottle up memories? To preserve them in a jar that you […]
- To Those Stuck in the SaturdayWhat is one to do on a weekend that’s supposed to be celebrating life when death seems to […]
- Fascinated by the Father“Papa!” he says, pointing to the coffee cup. And a few minutes later, […]
- Why the Little Things Matter to GodI half-apologize for the silence on my blog lately. Not really, though, because things […]
- When God Invites Us into His Christmas PreparationsToday is December 23rd. The day before Christmas Eve. Even though it doesn’t feel like […]
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top Experience
What I blog about:advent autumn baby beauty blessing celebration christmas church Compassion Easter faith family forgiveness Germany giving giving thanks growth healing hope joy justice life love missions Monday Morning Musings money moving obedience perspective pictures prayer presence provision quotes reality receiving remembrance rest serving song spiritually alive traditions Uncategorized Video worship