Here are some links to other websites, blogs, and resources that I enjoy reading and you may find helpful:
Ann Voskamp’s Blog – Author of “One Thousand Gifts”, Ann has tons of good thoughts, creative resources for meaningful family traditions, and encouragement to always give thanks
ChurchLeaders.com – with good resources and thought-provoking articles and videos for pastors, youth workers, and worship leaders
Compassion Canada (or Deutschland) – “Releasing Children from Poverty in Jesus’ Name.” I have recently become an Advocate for Compassion here in Germany, so if you would like more information on child sponsorship, I’d love to help! 🙂
Donald Miller – author of Blue Like Jazz, Don likes to think outside of the box about God and faith. His writing is always thought-provoking and practical.
Jeff Goins, Writer – Practical resources and tips for writing and creativity. Love his heart and his ability to teach!
Mike Bickle Teaching – Mike is an anointed teacher and gift to the Church in this season. On his site he offers many resources, available for free, especially helpful in regard to topics that might not be talked about as much (prophecy, end times, etc.)
Passion for Jesus – the revival center here in Germany that we’re involved with.
Prairie Bible Institute – the Bible College I went to in Alberta for 4 years and loved
Quiet Revolution: Unlocking the Power of Introverts – Susan Cain (known for her Ted Talk on being an Introvert) and her team post inspiring articles that speak to my quiet nature. Their writing is empowering and challenging.
Relevant Magazine – always interesting articles to help believers engage with the issues of the world today and what a Christian response should look like
Shaun Groves– Christian songwriter and speaker who blogs on behalf of Compassion: “connecting the first world with the third world for the benefit of both.” His family adopted a boy from India and has neat stories and helpful tips for families considering adoption as well.
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top ExperienceDon’t you wish it were possible to bottle up memories? To preserve them in a jar that you […]
- To Those Stuck in the SaturdayWhat is one to do on a weekend that’s supposed to be celebrating life when death seems to […]
- Fascinated by the Father“Papa!” he says, pointing to the coffee cup. And a few minutes later, […]
- Why the Little Things Matter to GodI half-apologize for the silence on my blog lately. Not really, though, because things […]
- When God Invites Us into His Christmas PreparationsToday is December 23rd. The day before Christmas Eve. Even though it doesn’t feel like […]
- Returning to the Valley after a Mountain-top Experience
What I blog about:advent autumn baby beauty blessing celebration christmas church Compassion Easter faith family forgiveness Germany giving giving thanks growth healing hope joy justice life love missions Monday Morning Musings money moving obedience perspective pictures prayer presence provision quotes reality receiving remembrance rest serving song spiritually alive traditions Uncategorized Video worship